Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dogs

I have been bitten by dogs twice. Both times as a runner. As a cyclist I have been attached twice and managed to protect myself enough to avoid another dog bike. Mace! I bought a can of spray mace recomended by the Powder Horn firearms and amunition store in Williston, Vermont. I really do not want to use this stuff and since mounting it on my bike I have not been bothered by a single dog. Of the 'lots of' things I believe, two beliefs are relivent to this post. I believe there is no such thing as a bad bicycle and I believe there is no such animal as a bad dog. There are bicycles that must be properly fit to their owner and then it will be ridden every day. There are also dog owners that must be properly fit to their dogs. This probably wil not happen and deep in my heart the mace is not for the dog, it's the dogs owner I want to spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment